Who We Are
Quality Service With an Integrated Unified Approach.
A proven track record of delivering quality construction services in both the private and public sectors.
Based in South Florida, LMS General Contractors is a Woman-Owned firm specializing in full-service demolition, disaster recovery, environmental—asbestos, COVID-19, lead, mold, and site work services. For nearly a decade, LMS has provided professional and quality service to various private and public sector clients across the Southeast and California.
Our work success stems from our dedication to Safety. With a team of highly-skilled, trained, and licensed personnel, LMS takes its commitment to safety seriously. From conception to completion, we put the safety of our employees, subcontractors, and the general public first with each project.
With a diverse background in successfully completing demolition, wrecking, and environmental services, LMS' breadth of work extends from small to large scale projects. In addition to being qualified, LMS is also a certified Disadvantaged Business Enterprise, Minority-Owned Business, and Small Business Enterprise.
- 236210 Industrial Building Construction
- 236220 Commercial and Institutional Building Construction
- 238910 Site Preparation Contractors
- 541330 Engineering Services
- 541618 Other Management Consulting Services
- 561720 Janitorial Services
- 562910 Remediation Services
- 562910 Environmental Remediation Services
- 624230 Emergency and Other Relief Services
Woman- Owned Business